Our latest LegalScot supplement was published today (12 Oct) in The Times Scotland. Pick up a copy from your nearest newsagent or click the cover below to read the online version.
To find out more about the next LegalScot supplement and to enquire about commercial opportunities, email Hamish@canongate.org
We are pleased to publish a Royal Highland Show promotional supplement of RuralScot in The Times on the 8th June
Free copies of The Times and promotional RuralScot will be distributed free each day of The Royal Highland Show from our sponsored exhibition
This is an excellent opportunity to have your advert and/or advertorial distributed at the Show and to the circa 50,000 readership of The Times, along with targeted digital distribution
RHASS expect the footfall to exceed 200,000 this tear
CLICK HERE to read online.
For commercial opportunities, please contact:
DD: 0131 561 7364 M: 07786 556775
The latest issue of FutureScot is distributed with The Times Scotland today.
Cover story: History is missing ‘herstory’; why the future is #lassiesinSTEM
Check out some of the stories on our website FutureScot.com
A new issue of HousingScot was distributed in The Times Scotland today. Pick up a copy today or read the online version here.
We are seeking a Conference and Events Researcher to join our team, based in Leith, Edinburgh.
As a Conference and Events Researcher you will have experience working in a business or policy events environment, consultancy or a similar type of organisation. You will have a sound command of research and monitoring techniques and a working knowledge of Scottish policy and business.
Reporting to the Managing Director responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring Scottish, UK and EU legislation relevant to Scotland
- Identifying issues that would constitute effective conferences and events
- Developing and expanding the existing series of conferences
- Identifying and meeting with partner organisations who can provide support and intellectual research assistance for the development of events
- Researching and developing coherent agenda
- Identifying relevant audiences with our Marketing Executive
- Identifying appropriate speakers and presentation titles
- Inviting and briefing speakers and replacement speakers
- Liaising with commercial clients and supporting organisations
- Assisting in managing the editorial production of reports and bulletins relating to conferences and events
- Liaising with members of the conference production, marketing, sponsorship and design teams and other teams
- Overseeing with our Marketing Executive in writing and producing conference publicity material, including brochures, advertising, letters and web content
- Setting up and updating the event website, in conjunction with our marketing executive, with speaker, sponsor and other updates.
- Preparing all pre event delegate materials and liason
- Assist in hosting the event or conference ‘on the day’.
- Setting and working to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience, and an understanding, of researching business events or business projects
- A hunger for news and information; and the understanding of how a conference/ event can inform debate
- Understanding of business and legislative processes
- Well developed communications skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and first class organisational skills
- Drive, resourcefulness and intelligence
- Education to degree level (please indicate any professional qualifications or membership of relevant organisations.
Canongate Communications Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Please send a covering letter and CV to the address below.
Hamish@canongate.org or mail to 29 Constitution Street, Edinburgh EH6 7BS or call 0131 561 7344.
A Canongate supplement sponsored by Heathrow was published today (2/2/17) in The Times Scotland. Get one from your nearest newsagent or read online by clicking the cover below.
- Flybe flights herald lower fares for passengers
- Working together with Scotland
- Logistics hub bound for Scotland
- Inverness enjoys boost in visitors
For advertising & sponsoring opportunities, please contact Hamish Miller on 0131 561 7344 or email email@example.com
We are pleased to share our supplement on 2017: The Year of History, Heritage & Archaeology which was distributed in The Times Scotland today (18/1/17). Pick up a copy at your nearest newsagents or read the digital copy here.
Check out the 2016 winter issue of FutureScot by clicking the cover below.
Get your copy in today’s The Times Scotland or click here to read online.
To discuss commercial opportunities, please contact Harry Dickinson on 0131 561 7364 or email Harry@brandscotland.com
Check out the latest issue of EventsBase – the magazine for events and festivals professionals in Scotland!
This issue is going all the way to Barcelona, as our team attends IBTM – the leading global event for the meetings, incentives, conferences, events and business travel industry. If you’re not in Barcelona, don’t worry, you can read the issue online by clicking here. Or if you’d like to receive physical copies of the magazine, look at our subscription offer here.